Local time/date Australia

Friday 16 April 2010

Cancellation

So I am starting off my travel blog and at this moment I should have been arriving at Heathrow airport however I am sat at home :(.

Flights have been cancelled due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland and so I have had to change my flight to Thursday arriving in Thailand on Friday.

My tour will now start on 27th April so i will spend 4 days in Bangkok on my own before i start the tour and the point of the tour was to ease myself into travelling and all my plans will have to change!

I was planning on meeting people for the Full moon party in Thailand but won't be able to do that now and will have to leave Thailand before the next Full Moon Party.

But everything happens for a reason so hopefully this time next week I will be in Thailand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel Adventure

I have decided to go off traveling alone ( Which is a scary though but need to be done) :D!

I have always wanted to explore the world and experience different culture and places!

So I set of April 16th 2010, starting off on a tour in Bangkok which will end in Ko Phangan. From there I am not compleatly sure where I would like to head to after then ive had quite a few different plans but haven't decided yet.

The countries I would like to see in South East Asia are Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.Then on 30th June I fly to Hong Kong to travel China for a month before flying to Australia on 6th August 2010.



I'm very excited but also very nervous :S