Local time/date Australia

Sunday 4 April 2010

12 Days

I can't believe I only have 12 days to go! Time is going really fast at the moment.

I have now finished work so my gap year has offically started had a brilliant last day at work went out to the pub and indian restaurant. Got there at 4:30pm and didnt get home until 1am. I also got some really nice cakes made in work from Dorota and Penny and also lots nice presents from everyone :).

Last night went out for my leavers do went to Pineapple, Walkabout, Vodka Revs and Queen Shilling. We all dressed up as people from around the world, i was dressed up as China.

I got most my stuff sorted now and need to pack it all and get last remaining stuff to take, I dont think i am going to have enough room in my backpack got so much stuff to take with me.

Good news is i have sold my car for £750 so thats gonna be good for my travels :).

Will try keep this blog updated as often as possible while I am away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel Adventure

I have decided to go off traveling alone ( Which is a scary though but need to be done) :D!

I have always wanted to explore the world and experience different culture and places!

So I set of April 16th 2010, starting off on a tour in Bangkok which will end in Ko Phangan. From there I am not compleatly sure where I would like to head to after then ive had quite a few different plans but haven't decided yet.

The countries I would like to see in South East Asia are Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.Then on 30th June I fly to Hong Kong to travel China for a month before flying to Australia on 6th August 2010.



I'm very excited but also very nervous :S