Local time/date Australia

Friday 23 April 2010

Arrived in Bangkok finally

Hi everyone

I'm here after a all night flight i have arrived. Got here 3 in the afternoon thai time and then went out with a few people i been chatting to on facebook.

When i got here i got lost trying to find my hotel but was only for 5 mins so wasnt to bad.

We went to a restaurant for something to eat had thai noodles and then went to a street bar which was brilliant and ended up quite drunk ! then we went to burger king hahaha (should be eating the thai food not burger king.

Hotel room is really nice got one to myself at the moment then Thaintro starts on 27th.

Will keep all updated what im upto :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel Adventure

I have decided to go off traveling alone ( Which is a scary though but need to be done) :D!

I have always wanted to explore the world and experience different culture and places!

So I set of April 16th 2010, starting off on a tour in Bangkok which will end in Ko Phangan. From there I am not compleatly sure where I would like to head to after then ive had quite a few different plans but haven't decided yet.

The countries I would like to see in South East Asia are Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.Then on 30th June I fly to Hong Kong to travel China for a month before flying to Australia on 6th August 2010.



I'm very excited but also very nervous :S