Local time/date Australia

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Return to Thailand

I got to Bangkok and then went and checked into the really small room in Soi Ramburtri at the wild Ochid which was the first place i had stayed in when i was travelling but this time was in the budget room.

I went out a few nights in Bangkok and one night went out and got really drunk because i met some people. Then got in at 4am and was picking Josh up the same day from the airport. I woke up at 8am and Josh was landing at 7:30am i ran outside and got a taxi still felt drunk and got to the airport to pick him up luckley he only waited 40 mins. We then went out for a few drinks on Khao San road. The next day we went to the Grand palace which i had already seen but wanted to show josh what it was like.

We flew to Surat Thani then got the bus and ferry over to Koh Phgnan. We spend a few days in Haad Rin at Sarikantang and one night went to the beach party where we had lots of buckets. I ended up blowing fire in a compitition seeing if u can light the pole on fire i didnt and burnt my chest a bit lol. Then i played the baloon game where u have to pop other peoples baloons. Then Josh was too drunk and cant remember anything so i had to drag him back.

We then got a taxi to the northan part of the Island Thong Nai Pan which was really relaxing for a couple of days in Dreamland resort which is amazing however a bit quiet on a night time.

We then got a boat over to Khao Samui and on that night we watched the drag show which id seen before when i was there. We stay in a place called Chanweng beach resort which i recently discovered is in the book The beach they stay there just before they swim to the beach.

I actually enjoyed Koh Samui a lot more this time than i did before we spent most the time on the beach swimming in the sea etc.

We then flew back to Bangkok and Josh flew home. I then went out one night with Mimi who i met of a travel website there was about 8 of us go out and we went to a club called route 66 and drunk lots of whiskey and got very drunk it was a really good night.

Then i flew to Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel Adventure

I have decided to go off traveling alone ( Which is a scary though but need to be done) :D!

I have always wanted to explore the world and experience different culture and places!

So I set of April 16th 2010, starting off on a tour in Bangkok which will end in Ko Phangan. From there I am not compleatly sure where I would like to head to after then ive had quite a few different plans but haven't decided yet.

The countries I would like to see in South East Asia are Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.Then on 30th June I fly to Hong Kong to travel China for a month before flying to Australia on 6th August 2010.



I'm very excited but also very nervous :S