Local time/date Australia

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hong Kong

I arrived in Hong at 8pm and then got the train and bus to Kowloon where i planned to stay by the time i got there it was 10pm and a man came upto me and offered me accomodation and i just went and decided to stay there it was a shit room really dirty and small and it was expensive! I decided i will stay one night. The next day i got up and changed room to another really small room in a differnt building but it was clean and comfortable so was fine by me.

I then walked to Hung Hom station with my map which took me bout 20 mins and booked my train to beijing which was 50 pounds which is quite good for a sleeper (24 hour journey) Then i got the boat over victoria harbour the amound of sky scrapers was amazing and got a bus and then the tram upto victoria peak which looks over all of Hong Kong then i hung about up there for a bit and went back down. The next day walked around Kowloon park and did some shopping and the the day after that i decided i would walk upto victoria peak.... This was sooo hard it was so steep and hot and took me about 2 an half hour but once i arrived up the top i felt good but couldnt bear to walk back down so got the tram lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel Adventure

I have decided to go off traveling alone ( Which is a scary though but need to be done) :D!

I have always wanted to explore the world and experience different culture and places!

So I set of April 16th 2010, starting off on a tour in Bangkok which will end in Ko Phangan. From there I am not compleatly sure where I would like to head to after then ive had quite a few different plans but haven't decided yet.

The countries I would like to see in South East Asia are Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.Then on 30th June I fly to Hong Kong to travel China for a month before flying to Australia on 6th August 2010.



I'm very excited but also very nervous :S